Cape Cod Purls Gallery

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

and here I am!

My head is spinning trying to get my blog up and running as well as connecting it to FB, T, etc.  Learning something new every minute.  I should hire Hannah to do this.

Here I am, Jane, enjoying my morning on the pond.  Living on Little Hog Pond, pretty much by ourselves, is a slice of heaven!  One main problem is I find myself drifting off and daydreaming so I never get as much accomplished as I want to on any given day, rain or shine!
Maybe this will help
To-do's for today:
-finish setting up and connecting blog, etc.
-upload 1 million pics that are hanging out on cards collecting dust
-laundry...yuck
-review Chain Link 2010 paperwork
-finish scarf
-wake the dog up and let her out
-remember to read this list

Now that's a full day for me.

I know this isn't much at all but it's a start!  patience please!

No comments:

Post a Comment