Cape Cod Purls Gallery

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Inspiration galor!

After spending waaaay too many hours in the car this past month I was able to pull something exciting out of the time.  I caught up on my 'craft' magazines and am now inspired to go off in yet another tangent of crafting.  I am spitten with http://ladiesandgentlemenhome.blogspot.com/ also on Etsy, their cotton rope crocheting doily rugs.  They are amazingly beautiful.  Oh, maybe dying them would really make them special or even handpainting them!  There is another idea!  And yet another idea is/was crochet/felting beautiful slippers for my holiday gift list.  Fast, fun & easy! 
I'm finding myself spinning in circles all day, around all my craft projects and supplies.....where to land today!

No comments:

Post a Comment